Saturday, June 1, 2013

Hello world!

Time of Birth: 1st June, 2013

Hi there!

So I'm starting this blog, hoping it will get me out of bed and stop me from being so lazy. I'll give you a few facts about me.

My name is Olivia, I'm 19 and I live in Sydney. My family lives in Thailand so I'm a bit lonely here all by myself but it's been really good starting to grow more independent and grown up. That's kind of the reason I want to start this blog, so that my family can be caught up on what I'm doing, how I'm going and what's going on with me.
I named this blog viiaaa (v-ee-ya), because it's what my little baby cousin calls me. I originally wanted via, but it wasn't available. Anyways, that's really interesting.

I guess writing helps me express my feelings, and trust me, I have a lot of them. So this blog will basically just be a venting/story time/advice type thing. I don't even know. All I know is that I'm excited to start blogging, I've always wanted to but thought it was too much of an effort, but I'm really excited this time around!


Olivia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment