Sunday, June 9, 2013

Ombre hair

Instead of studying, I decided to ombre my hair (and to also celebrate my almost end of my first semester at uni!) and I'm extremely happy with it! I did it with my friend here, and it took 3 hours, but the end result was amazing and I couldn't be happier with it.

Sorry it's a bit messy! I haven't brushed it 

I just used a highlighting kit, and bleached the ends (I majorly damaged my hair...but bought products to help). I ended up bleaching it about 4 times, because the first 3 didn't work. Then it looked a bit orange so I tried dying it "Ash Blonde" and it turned back to my original colour... Then I bleached it a fourth time, using the rest of what was left and left it for about 40 minutes - 1 hour, and this is what it looks like.

Happy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment